At Allstate Auto & Truck Repair Inc. in Jacksonville, FL, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly. Our technicians perform many services in a clean, safe, professional manner at a very reasonable price. We offer a variety of services including onsite minor repairs and preventive maintenance, as well as major shop repairs on hydraulics, clutches, engine over-hauls, even transmission repair. For all of your automotive needs, depend on Allstate Auto & Truck Repair Inc. in Jacksonville, FL to keep you on the road.
Preventive Maintenance is our goal to keep your vehicle road worthy, safe and save you money on repairs and breakdowns.
- On Site Repairs and Maintenace
- Trailers - Mechanical, Floors & Doors
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Power Take-off (PTO)
- DOT Safety Inspections
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission repair
- Fuel Systems
- Oil lubrication
- Alignment service
- Shocks and struts
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Exhausts and mufflers
- Belts and hoses and more!
Benefits: Night drop off. Same day service on most repairs upon scheduling.
SPECIALTIES - FLEET REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
1. Examine Repair Incidents – The purpose of fleet services management is to minimize repair requirements. Different vehicles will be prone to failures in different areas. Preventive maintenance schedules may need to be revised to eliminate failures. 2. Minimize the Number of Times a Vehicle is Serviced – It’s more cost effective to have a vehicle serviced fewer times with more services performed. The goal should be to service the vehicle no more often than the most frequently performed preventive maintenance service. 3. Incorporate Predictive Maintenance into Schedules – Analyzing part failures on certain types of vehicles can indicate average service life. Then part replacements can be incorporated into preventive maintenance schedules so the failure is avoided. 4. Include Vehicle Checks – Maintaining a fleet for another company presents a challenge in that the vehicles are not physically accessible. Usage can be inconsistent and average mileage or calendar time between service intervals may not be a reliable source for maintenance scheduling. Odometer checks can help determine whether maintenance is required sooner than scheduled. 5. Project Vehicle Maintenance Costs – Planning for operational expenditures is important for the fleet owner. Projecting maintenance costs based on service schedules is important. Also comparing maintenance costs to the value of the vehicle can support decisions on obsolescence and replacement. 6. Minimize Indirect Costs to the Fleet Owner – Any activity involving the fleet that is not directly involved in delivery of goods and services for the fleet owner is an indirect cost. From the shop perspective, when managing a fleet for a client company all activities that don’t involve actual maintenance of vehicles are indirect costs. Minimizing these activities via automation and process streamlining will contain costs to the fleet owner.
JASPER ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY